Programme for 1st week of school
1. Reporting details for the First Day of School (Mon, 4 Jan 2021) :
- On 4 January 2021, report directly to the classroom by 8.00 am. [Note: Every Monday is a Late-Reporting Day for students].
- There is no need to bring any textbooks and workbooks. Students are to bring their own stationery, notebook and a story book for silent reading.
- Students can report to school in half school uniform (i.e. PE T-shirt with shorts (boys) / skirts (girls) or in full uniform.
- School dismissal will be at 1.00pm
2. Special Programme for 4 Jan to 8 Jan 2021
- From 4 Jan to 7 Jan (Mon-Thur), there will be a special orientation programme for the students. The final programme will be issued on 4 Jan. There is no need to bring any textbooks as lessons will be suspended. Normal lessons will resume on 8 Jan (Fri). Dismissal times for 4 Jan – 8 Jan are as follows:
4 Jan – 1.00pm
5 Jan – 2.30pm
6 Jan – 2.30pm
7 Jan – 1.00pm
8 Jan – 12.30pm